3 class series – Sundays January 9th, 23rd, 30th 11am – 2pm PST
Cost: $125-$165 self-determined sliding scale
Space is limited – Pre-registration with payment required
Traditionally an altar is a place we create inside or outside where we honor and leave offerings of prayers or other gifts for our Ancestors, Spirit Guides, and so on AND did you know that you can create and dedicate an altar to a specific intention and in this way develop a powerful focusing and manifestation tool?
In this 3 class series we’ll explore:
- How to create simple altars that reflect and empower your intentions.
- How to maintain and tend the potency and power of your altars.
- Different methods of creating altars including portable altars.
- How to deepen your relationship with the varied energies we often add to our altars, including the Elements, Crystals, and more!
- How to maintain your altar as a place of presence, transformation, connection, and deepen your spiritual practice.