“Women’s Journeying Circle”
1st Thursday of the month 6pm – 7:45pm
By conference call
- Prior journeying experience.
- A reliable phone connection.
- The ability to call long distance and to mute the call on your end (most cell phones and cordless landline phones have this option).
- A space inside or outside where you can maintain your focus comfortably and journey on your own where you won’t be disturbed.
- A notebook or journal to take notes after your journey.
- An eye covering (scarves and bandanas work great).
Further details including preparation, what to have with you, conference call access info, and how to submit a donation, will be sent to those who’ve RSVP’d prior to the event.