2 Day Training
2020 Dates TBD
10:30am – 5:30pm both days
Cultivating a conscious connection with the land, spaces & places establishes balance between human and Spirit and restores sovereignty to both. In this process we are able to build a working partnership with the diverse spirits and Ancestors of the land, learn, grow and align with the natural rhythm of our environment and cultivate and maintain balance and harmony in the places we visit and the places we call home.
In this 2 day workshop participants can expect to:
- Learn basic protocols for establishing conscious connection with the land and the Spirits of the Land.
- Explore the diverse world of Nature & Land Spirits.
- Establish a direct line of communication with the land where you live.
- Explore basic clearing, healing & blessing practices that restore balance and harmony to the land, your dwelling(s) and your workplace.
- Embark on a series of drum journeys to gain a working knowledge of how to work in partnership with the land for connection and enhanced well-being (for both human & Spirit!).
Prior journeying experience required · Registration Required
Tuition $195-$250 self-determined sliding scale, $150 non-refundable deposit.
Space is limited – Deadline to register