Boundaries & Protection Workshop Series
Do you find yourself impacted by the current energetic climate? Do you feel overwhelmed, drained or otherwise out of balance due to the amount of input you take in on a daily basis?
We all need energy and vitality to thrive in life. Without proper boundaries and protection in place we can become depleted, overwhelmed and in serious cases chronically ill.
Basic Boundaries & Protection
2020 Dates Below – Registration Required
Saturday, May 2nd 10:30am – 6:30pm
Postponed until further notice
Wholistic Heartbeat – McKinleyville, CA
or deposits can be submitted via Venmo @hearthoftheheart (phone # confirmation 6330). Be sure to include the date of the class with your payment.
In this 1 day informative and experiential workshop we’ll cover a range of key topics to support you in assessing, cultivating and maintaining healthy boundaries and protection in your everyday life.
- Explore the landscape of your boundaries and areas in which you give away your vital energy.
- Learn energy hygiene practices to support you in clearing away static and gain greater clarity & awareness.
- Learn about “right use of will” and the basics of “living well” which both offer a potent and unique form of protection.
- Release old ties and energy.
- Experience various exercises and meditations to support you in maintaining healthy boundaries and protection in your daily life.
Cost $125, $75 non-refundable deposit. Small group setting – Registration Required.
Recommended reading: “Managing Psychic Abilities” by Mary Mueller Shutan
To complete your registration, submit your deposit and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the following questions:
1. What are your primary challenges when it comes to boundaries & protections?
2. What are your primary goals in terms of maintaining boundaries and protection, in other words, what would your life look like if your challenges were resolved?
3. What do you hope to receive from this workshop?
Intermediate Boundaries & Protection
Dates & Location: TBA
In this 1 day highly experiential workshop we’ll cover a range of key topics to support you in assessing, cultivating and maintaining healthy boundaries and protection in your everyday life and spiritual practices.
As a participant you can expect to:
- Explore how emotional health relates to maintaining healthy boundaries & protection.
- Learn how to use your emotional triggers to develop a map of where and how to fortify your boundaries.
- Experience practices for spiritual maintenance that support good energy hygiene and healthy boundaries.
- Retrieve a special helping spirit to support you in maintaining healthy boundaries.
- Explore some of the more complex causes of poor boundaries and approaches to healing the root causes.
Pre-Requisite; Basic Boundaries & Protection
Cost $150, $75 non-refundable deposit. Registration Required.
Advanced Boundaries & Protection for Facilitators & Healers
Dates & Location: TBA
Whether you’re already leading, teaching, facilitating or are managing a desire to and want to ensure you’re holding a safe and solid container for your individual or group work. This advanced class covers a wide range of key topics to consider when holding a protected and integrative space for others. In this 1 day highly informative and experiential workshop we’ll cover a range of key topics to support you in assessing, cultivating and maintaining healthy boundaries and protection in your daily life and spiritual practices of working with Self and others.
As a participant in this informative and experiential workshop you can expect to:
- Learn effective opening and closing practices for group work and alchemy that are unique to you and the individual or collective clients you work with.
- Explore the diverse energies you can call upon to support you in holding space for deep transformative work.
- Learn how to create and maintain clear boundaries when working with clients, students, participants and more!
Pre-Requisites; Basic & Intermediate Boundaries & Protection & Good Journeying Skills
Cost TBA – Registration Required.