Friday, January 14th – Sunday, January 16th
Fri 10:30am – 1:30pm, Sat & Sun 10:30am – 4:30pm PST
Cost: *$325 – $375 self-determined sliding scale
*Discounted self-determined sliding scale for Elders (65 yrs+), Caregivers, Chaplains, and those who work in Eldercare or Hospice… $275 – $325
Space is limited to 6 participants – Pre-registration with payment required
As a participant in this 3-day training, you are invited to explore your own relationship to death & dying and gain a deeper perspective on what a transitioning soul faces at the time of death as well as how to work compassionately with those who are dying and those souls who have passed who need assistance in finding their way home.
- Learn how to work in partnership with compassionate Helping Spirits & Psychopomp Beings to safely and effectively assist the dying and deceased in crossing over to the afterlife.
- Learn about the different doorways to the other side, and how to safely and effectively open and close them.
- Explore ways to support those who are transitioning in reconciling their lives and in finding clear passageways to the other side, including how to support those who have different spiritual beliefs, and restoring sacredness to death.
- Cultivate a relationship with Death as an ally and learn how to work with ritual and ceremony to release fear, grief and give thought forms, beliefs, and attitudes an honorable death.
- Learn how to practice good boundaries in this work, discernment, ethics, protocols, and more.
- Explore energetic contracts and agreements you may have made regarding this work and gain clarity on how to integrate this work into your life and/or practice.
Pre-Requisites: This training is for mature individuals and also requires some journeying experience. If you would like to enroll in the training and do not have journeying experience, I’m offering a 2 1/2 hour Introduction to Journeying class on Wednesday, January 12th 6pm – 8:30pm for $45. Indicate if you would like to reserve a spot for the Intro course in the additional comments below AND include your payment for the intro class with your D.D.B. payment.
To register please complete the registration form below AND submit your payment. Click here for Payments & Terms.
Once your registration form and payment have been received your spot will be reserved.
PayPal friends and family option firstname.lastname@example.org
Venmo friend/gift option @hearthoftheheart (phone verification # 6330)
Snail Mail (if less than 7 days prior to the workshop send with tracking # and email me tracking info as proof of payment.)
Heather O’Connell PO Box 2564 McKinleyville, CA 95519