Saturday, December 11th 11am – 5:30pm PST
Cost: $125-$145 self-determined sliding scale
Space is limited – Pre-registration with payment required
Do you talk with your Spirit Guides outside of your journeys or would you like to learn how? Do you hear and or speak with disembodied voices and yearn to have a deeper understanding of who you’re speaking with and what this phenomenon is?
Many of us are mediumistic without an awareness, context, or structure in which to hone and create boundaries around these gifts.
Mediumship is an ancient and reliable practice that enables us to speak with our Spirit Guides, Deities, Plants, Trees, etc. without needing to journey directly to them. When done well, we’re able to establish clear communication, receive insight, deliver healing, deepen our spiritual connections, and more.
In this workshop we’ll explore:
- The four main types of Mediumship.
- Opening and closing practices, including how to create a template for simplified practice.
- How to exercise discernment, develop clear boundaries when having “conversations”, and how to incorporate clear boundaries when working with the Spirit World in general.
- Meeting a Helping Spirit whose primary role is to support you holding a container for Mediumship work.
- Different methods and techniques to identify and hone your abilities.