Spiritual healing can restore your sense of power, wholeness, and give you renewed strength and purpose in your daily life. Unlike conventional methods of treatment which often address the symptoms of illness and imbalance, Spiritual healing addresses the energetic components and underlying cause of illness making other forms of treatment more effective and often providing relief and resolution when other methods of treatment have been unable to resolve the issue.
Generally speaking, illness, disease, and disharmony, whether internal or external, are messengers. They let us know when our attention is needed in some area of our life or environment. In this way, illness and imbalance are doorways to transformation, and good health rooted in flexibility, acceptance, openness to change, availability for transformation, and groundedness.
From an animistic perspective illness first takes root in the spiritual body and when left untreated manifests into a physical, emotional, mental, and/or environmental imbalance. It’s important to note that all healing is self-healing. In other words, a person must be willing and ready to take full responsibility for his or her own health—there are no quick fixes. Healing is a process that often unfolds over time and the long-term benefits are largely dependent upon a person’s readiness and willingness to carry out the self-healing work and make the necessary changes in their life to support long-term growth and health.
There are a few primary sources of imbalance and accompanying methods of restoring health described below. The following is offered only for descriptive purposes and not as a guide for self-diagnosis.
- Power Loss/Retrieval: Power loss has an effect on our ability to self-motivate, self-govern, and thrive. In other words, if we are leaking or lacking our vital energy or “power”, then our ability to discern, protect, and heal is compromised. Power Retrieval may involve dissolving old ties and energy, as well as retrieving and returning power to the client that may have been lost, misplaced, taken, or hidden.
- Symptoms of power loss may include… chronic fatigue, lack of purpose, depression, poor boundaries, overwhelm, stagnancy/lack of vital energy, and/or a series of misfortunes.
- Soul Loss/Retrieval: Soul loss occurs when a person, place, or animal experiences something difficult and/or traumatic such as separation, abuse, violence, neglect, surgery, or the loss of a loved one. When the trauma occurs a part of our soul may split from our body. This essence takes with it our vital energy and unique qualities that would otherwise support us in living healthy and meaningful lives. In many traditional cultures, Soul Loss is viewed as the primary cause of illness and imbalance. In Soul Retrieval work, the lost essence is located, healed, and returned to the client. The effects of soul retrieval vary. Some people feel a sense of wholeness and purpose, increased energy, and creativity, others experience emotions they haven’t felt since the soul essence left and/or was hidden, those with physical, mental, and emotional illnesses may become well. There are many factors to consider, but this gives you a general idea.
- Symptoms of soul loss may include… memory loss, disassociation, feeling split, incomplete or not fully here, chronic or terminal physical illness, depression, suicidal tendencies, PTSD, persistent grief over an extended period of time, consistent fear/anxiety, consistent feelings of apathy or numbness, addiction and/or a feeling of watching your life from the outside.
- Dis-Entanglement: Dis-entanglement often involves the dissolving or unraveling of energies from past to present. Entanglements are essentially entangled energies that are binding or blocking us in some way. They typically come in 3 forms; cords, curses, and contracts.
- Symptoms of entanglements past life or present may include… chronically feeling stuck, a history of patterns in your life that feel somewhat foreign to you, difficulty in relationships, feeling drained coupled with a feeling of being attached to someone or something, feeling influenced by emotions or desires that aren’t yours, unable to motivate one’s self, resistance to healing or success.
- Extraction & Compassionate Spirit Release: Spiritual blockages or intrusions are related to energies that are misplaced in our body or environment. The source of an intrusion may be one or more human or non-human spirit attachments or other misplaced energies such as emotions, that get held in the body/physical space to the point where they have created a blockage that needs to be cleared. These energies are extracted, cleared, transformed, and/or compassionately released.
- Symptoms of intrusions and blockages may include… abscesses in the physical body, cancer, sudden onset of nausea, presentation of physical ailments either new or chronic, abrupt change in mood, energy or disposition, suicidal thoughts, sleep paralysis, paranormal activity, feeling energetically or physically drained, inability to motivate one’s self over an extended period of time of days, weeks or months, hearing voices in your mind or body that sound apart from your own voice, sudden onset of addictive behaviors, the presentation of cravings or habits that are outside of your ordinary behaviors (for example if you don’t usually drink but find yourself craving alcohol, or if you don’t normally curse, but find yourself cursing/swearing), intense emotions such as anger, rage, or sadness that feel foreign to you, a feeling being taken over.
- Ancestral Healing/Clearing: Ancestral healing involves addressing many of the imbalances mentioned above, however, it’s the Ancestors from which you have descended that receive the healing which in turn clears the pattern for you and the descendants. These are Ancestors who have died and have been stuck in between the worlds for various reasons. Ancestral patterns can affect us physically, emotionally, mentally, and/or spiritually. Some patterns are more obvious than others, such as illnesses that have been passed down from generation to generation. However, there are many cases where a person doesn’t recognize an imbalance as being related to their Ancestors as we come into this life with the pattern and therefore can see or experience it as being part of us. Here is a link to an article written about this specific form of ancestral healing “Healing the Ancestral Lines” By Christina Pratt.
I never know exactly what will come up in a healing session and work in close partnership with my Helping Spirits to assess and treat the origin of illness and imbalance. This ensures that each client receives exactly what they need at the time of their appointment. My Helping Spirits are composed of a team of compassionate and benevolent spirits & Ancestors with whom I have tried and trusted relationships with.
Spiritual healing is not a substitute for conventional medicine or psychological therapies.
In-person (Arcata California) or Long Distance sessions by appointment
2 hours ~ $250 -$300 self-determined sliding scale
Long-distance sessions are offered online via Zoom or by Phone Appointment. **Reference discount codes shown in the booking window to adjust cost for sliding scale.**
If finances are a consideration or we have recently worked together and you have a question or follow-up related to the issue we worked on a 60-minute Clinic Session is an option.
Phone Consultation ……… $35
If you would like to discuss why you’re seeking healing or see if we are a good fit, I offer 30-minute consultations by phone appointment. A consultation is not required to book a session.
Assessments (Diagnostic Journey)
If you’re a new client or are unsure of how you might benefit from a healing session an assessment can be a great place to start. An assessment is a diagnostic journey I take for informational purposes with my Helping Spirits to explore the root cause of a particular issue or imbalance, and to discern what healing can be facilitated on your behalf, as well as what steps you can take on your behalf to support resolving the issue. In this way, you can make a more informed decision about how to move forward. For an Assessment appointment, we’ll spend 15-30 minutes discussing what your intentions are in seeking healing at this time, then I take the journey and narrate the details aloud to you. There’s often time before we close for you to ask follow-up questions if you have them. I offer Assessments online via Zoom or by phone appointment.
60 minutes ……. $125