Long-distance and in-person healing sessions for humans, animals, businesses and *land by appointment (*also see “Land, House & Space Clearing”).
Generally speaking, illness, disease, and disharmony, whether internal or external, are messengers. They let us know when our attention is needed in some area of our life or environment. In this way, illness and imbalance are doorways to transformation, and good health rooted in flexibility, acceptance, openness, change, availability for transformation, and groundedness.
From a shamanic or animistic perspective illness first takes root in the spiritual body and when left untreated manifests into a physical, emotional, mental, and/or environmental illness. There are a few primary sources of imbalance and accompanying methods of restoring health. Your session could include one or more of them. Please note that symptoms vary and sometimes overlap. The following is offered only for descriptive purposes and not as a guide for self-diagnosis. Spiritual healing is not a substitute for conventional medicine or psychological therapies.
- Power Loss/Retrieval: Power is retrieved on behalf of the client and returned in some form. Symptoms of power loss include; chronic fatigue, lack of purpose, depression, poor boundaries, and/or a series of misfortunes.
- Soul Loss/Retrieval: Soul loss occurs when a person, place, or animal experiences a difficult and traumatic experience such as separation, abuse, violence, neglect, surgery, or the loss of a loved one. When the trauma occurs a part of our soul essence (unique energetic signature) may split from our body. This essence takes with it our vital energy and gifts that would otherwise support us in living healthy, meaningful, and full lives. In Soul Retrieval work, the lost essence is located, healed, and returned to the client. The effects of soul retrieval vary depending on the client and the circumstances under which the essence fragmented. Some feel a sense of wholeness and purpose, increased energy, and creativity, others experience emotions they haven’t felt since the soul essence left and/or was hidden, those with physical illnesses can become well. There are many factors to consider, but this gives you a general idea. Some symptoms of soul loss may include; memory loss, disassociation, feeling split, incomplete or not fully here, chronic or terminal physical illness, depression, suicidal tendencies, PTSD, persistent grief over an extended period of time, consistent fear/anxiety, consistent feelings of apathy or numbness, addiction and/or a feeling of watching your life from the outside.
- Dis-Entanglement: Dis-entanglement often involves the dissolving or unraveling of energies. Entanglements are essentially entangled energies that are binding us in some way causing us to feel stuck or drained. They typically come in 3 forms; cords, curses, and contracts. Other symptoms of entanglements past life or present may include; chronically feeling stuck, a history of patterns in your life that feel somewhat foreign to you, difficulty in relationships, feeling drained coupled with a feeling of being attached to someone or something, feeling influenced by someone else’s emotions or desires.
- Extraction/Spirit Release: Spiritual blockages or intrusions are related to foreign energies that are misplaced in our bodies. The source of an intrusion may be one or more human or non-human Spirit Attachments or un-owned energy released by yourself or another that gets held in a physical space or in the body to the point where it has created a blockage that needs to be cleared. These foreign energies are either extracted, transformed, or compassionately released and returned to their origin. Symptoms of intrusions and blockages may include; sudden onset of nausea, presentation of physical ailments either new or chronic, abrupt change in mood, energy or disposition, suicidal thoughts, sleep paralysis, paranormal activity, feeling energetically or physically drained, inability to motivate ones self over an extended period of time of days, weeks or months, hearing voices in your mind or body that sound apart from your own voice, sudden onset of addictive behaviors, the presentation of cravings or habits that are outside of your ordinary behaviors (for example if you don’t usually drink but find yourself craving alcohol, or if you don’t normally curse, but find yourself cursing/swearing), intense emotions such as anger, rage or sadness that feel foreign to you and a feeling being taken over.
- Ancestral Healing/Clearing: Ancestral healing involves addressing many of the imbalances mentioned above, however, it’s the Ancestors from which you have descended that receive the healing which in turn clears the pattern for your descendants. These are Ancestors who have died and have been stuck in between the worlds for various reasons. Ancestral patterns can affect us physically, emotionally, mentally, and/or spiritually. Some patterns are more obvious than others, such as illnesses that have been passed down from generation to generation. However, there are many cases where a person doesn’t recognize an imbalance as being related to their Ancestors as we come into this life with the pattern and therefore can see or experience it as being part of us. Here is a link to an article written about this specific form of ancestral healing “Healing the Ancestral Lines” By Christina Pratt.
I never know exactly what will come up in a healing session, as I do not have a personal agenda and rely solely on the guidance and grace of my helping spirits to direct me to the root cause and cure. It’s important to note that all healing is self-healing. In other words, a person must be willing and ready to take full responsibility for his or her own healing—there are no quick fixes. Healing is a process that unfolds over time and the long term benefits are largely dependant upon a person’s readiness and willingness to receive the cure, carry out the self-healing work, and make the necessary changes in their life.
Sessions can take place in person, long-distance, or remotely. Sessions typically last 1 1/2 – 3 hours.
Long-distance sessions take place by phone appointment or remotely as I have time in my schedule and send you an audio recording of the session when the session is complete.
- An initial phone consultation where we talk a bit about why you’re seeking healing, what steps you’ve taken to address your challenges up to this point and what kind of support systems you have in place to help you integrate the healing. Please note there is no charge for an initial phone consultation.
- The facilitation of your healing session. (Remote sessions include a link to stream/download an audio recording of your session.)
- A follow-up phone appointment to check in on how you’re doing 2 weeks post-session.
Healing Session Rates:
In-Person Healing Session ……. $250 conducted at my office in Arcata, CA
Long Distance/Remote Healing Session ……. $175 – *$250 self-determined sliding scale.
*Healing sessions where Ancestral Clearing work is the primary focus are $250 per session.
Assessment Journeys (upon request) ……. $75 This is a journey I take to my helping spirits on your behalf to receive an assessment of what’s spiritually out of balance at this time and what healing can be facilitated to restore balance, vitality and your overall health and well-being. If you’re a new client or are unsure of how you might benefit from a healing session, an assessment journey can be a great place to start.
I conduct assessment journeys remotely as I have time in my schedule and email the notes and/or a link to stream/download the audio recording of the journey.
If you feel deeply called to receive a session and finances are a consideration I offer a Session Clinic by donation the 3rd Sunday of the month. Please complete the form on the Session Clinic page for booking.
If you’re interested in an assessment and/or healing session thank you for completing the form below. The information you provide will be kept confidential. It may take up to 5 business days to receive my reply, thank you in advance for your patience.